Summer 2020 Student Employment Initiative
In light of the disruption created by Covid-19, the Dean of the College has asked the University community to consider creating new summer employment opportunities for undergraduates.
We encourage the creation of summer employment which
- Incorporates student employment with existing research, academic, and administrative projects
- Advances remote teaching and co-curricular programming
- Pays at least $15/hour, with a 6-10 week commitment of 20 work hours per week
- Gives special hiring consideration to students remaining on campus this summer
- Note: Departments who employ emergency shelter students this summer and meet the criteria above will be eligible for partial wage reimbursement
- Wage reimbursement is capped at either 1/3rd of wages, or $1,000 per student, whichever is lower.
In order to connect students with remote work opportunties, please register summer job opportunities below.
Summer Employment begins May 25, 2020, and ends August 23, 2020.
Feel free to contact us with questions at email@example.com .
For details on how to create student job postings, see our tutorial