Important Alerts

Princeton will enhance its groundbreaking financial aid program

Most families with income up to $100,000 a year will pay nothing. Read the story.

Student Employment

Spring 2023 Student Employment Fair

Meet on-campus supervisors and potentially get hired on the spot!

Where: Frist Campus Center - 100 Level

When: Friday, February 3rd from 1:30 PM to 4:45 PM

Note: If you are already hired into a job, we will be available to complete the I-9 process with you from 2:00 PM to 4:45 PM


All undergraduate and graduate hourly student employment must be registered through the JobX/TimesheetX Employment Portal.

Access JobX/TimesheetX here

Students should review our disclaimer before applying to jobs, and undergraduates must complete employment documentation prior to working.

The Student Employment Office is open 8:45am to 5:00pm Monday-Friday.  We are located in the Helm Building:

330 Alexander Street, 4th Floor
Princeton, NJ 08540

Phone: 609-258-3334