Apply for Aid
Note: The deadline for submission of the 2019-20 PFAA and supporting documentation is May 1, 2019.
The instructions below are for currently enrolled students. If you are a prospective applicant to Princeton, please visit the admission & aid website.
- Complete the Princeton Financial Aid Application
- Log in to Financial Aid for Current Undergraduates to complete the PFAA online.
- We recommend you review the tips for submitting the online application.
- If not previously submitted, upload a copy of your parents' 2017 tax return and W-2 statements
- Once you submit the PFAA, you will be able to upload tax documents. The required document may be uploaded one time in the appropriate document type field. If needed, you may use the "other" field for an additional upload.
- The tax return upload should include the first two pages of the federal income tax return, all schedules, and W-2 statements.
- If your parents do not file a U.S. tax return, review the additional aid application requirements to determine which documents to upload.
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid
- If you are a U.S. citizen or permanent resident, you are required to submit the FAFSA as part of your aid application.
- Be sure to include Princeton's Federal School Code, 002627, on the form to ensure we receive your completed FAFSA.
- Submit non-custodial parent information
- If your parents are divorced, separated or unmarried and living in separate households, and your custodial parent is not remarried, you are required to complete the Non-custodial Parent Form or Non-custodial Parent Waiver Request Form to be considered for need-based aid at Princeton. If a waiver has been granted in a prior year, you do not have to submit a waiver request in any subsequent year.
- For more information, including copies of the forms, review the additional aid application requirements.